This section contains units of work relating to programming. Using these lesson ideas and learning materials, students will:
- be introduced to programming at a very basic level using Logo
- use Turtle Art to develop their Logo skills to produce more advanced outputs
- move on to a more complex visual programming language, Scratch
- apply their developing skills to the Kodu game creation software
- undertake a full project in Scratch
- finally, move on to the challenges of fully text-based programming in Python.