Key Stage 3 Mobile Resource Package
Emergency resource packages to help your children learn at home
Our interactive resources for young people give Key Stage 3 students access to a library of accessible solo learning material for English and maths, as well as history topics, life skills such as financial education and stories to support reading.
Key learning content
Our resources are written by experienced teachers, covering key curriculum topics.
With engaging resources available on mobiles, tablets or the web, young people can comfortably learn at home, with or without an internet connection.
How to order
Our library of courses is easy to access and navigate. All you need to do is download the app and enter your activation codes.
- Click on Add to order and purchase your licence using our secure payment system.
- You will receive a welcome email with your activation code.
- Download the free Anspear app, create an account and enter your activation code to access your courses instantly. You can also create your account and log in at learn.anspear.com.
- In the app, download your courses on to your device (this is the only time you'll need to be connected to the internet).
- Now it's time to let your child begin and enjoy the courses!
For more information and previews of all the courses that are included, see the parents section of the Anspear site.
Your subscription, priced at £7.95, covers one learner, usable on any number of devices and via the web. Subscription runs until end of August 2020.
- KS3 Maths Complete
- KS3 Maths Core
- Maths Progress
- English Progress
- MyText: Short Stories
- Poetry in Motion
- Toolkits for English
- SPaG Gold
- Folk Tales
- Ancient Greece
- Roman Britain
- The Anglo-Saxons
- The Vikings
- Grik the Golin
- Walter Hodgson: Voices From The Past
- On the Money
- Bullying Survival Guide
- Self Awareness
- Street Gangs: Staying Safe
- Active Citizens in Society